2nd Annual Rocky Mountain Chickenstock May 4, 2013

Greetings Grey Bird!!!:frow  

I have been searching for some pure Ameraucana cockerels to go with my young girls!!!   YAY!! 

I'll be at Chickenstock Saturday, coming in on Friday evening.  Would love to reserve 1 of each color, if you could, Silver, Black and Blue (total 3).

Thank so much!!!!

Christina

Christina--GreyBird's birds are riding with me so you can get them from me with your other two hens :) LOL
Jealous face! Those look like nice roos.

Hi:) still trying to figure this out!!lol
welcome-byc.gif
and all the craziness.
yippiechickie.gif

Greetings Grey Bird!!!
frow.gif

I have been searching for some pure Ameraucana cockerels to go with my young girls!!! YAY!!

I'll be at Chickenstock Saturday, coming in on Friday evening. Would love to reserve 1 of each color, if you could, Silver, Black and Blue (total 3).

Thank so much!!!!

Christina
Great, I will send them with Casa de Pollo!

Okay people.....it's a chicken miracle!....I'm GOING TO CHICKENSTOCK!!!
yippiechickie.gif

My husband has offered to go there with me. He saw me putting my crates together for pickup tomorrow and decided that I really should be there. Whoohooo!

Just sent my babies with BackYardChknLvr (I may have just butchered her username) as there isn't room for me to take them up myself. I hope they get up there alright tomorrow, and Thank You Jessica for taking them up for me, I really appreciate it and hopefully the chick I gave you works out for you and stays a pullet. If she does turn into a roo, I can take her back for you if you need me to.

thumbsup.gif

Back
Top Bottom