3rd Nest of the Season!

How is Poo baby today?

-Kathy

Hooray for Poop-Baby!
love.gif
And running water... and HovaBators... and dedicated Pea-midwives... You know that chick is totally stuck with that name, like forever
crackegg.gif
tongue2.gif

X2 I know it!
lau.gif

How is Poo baby today?

-Kathy

Poop-Baby is active and alert, but is hobbled because of spraddle. Mom and sibling were moved into the heated barn, and if I cannot return Poop-Baby to mom I have a home lined up where a bunch of chicken chicks just hatched today, so he will not be alone. Drinking a little off my fingernail but hasn't eaten yet.
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Wow- you get to have all the fun. My eggs are still looking entirely egg-ish. I may have totally imagined it, but I swear the the speckled egg at 2:00- was vibrating.... a little....
Course, last time I said that -it was because the egg was close to exploding....... yeah....a poopy chick sounds so much nicer.. So, cross your fingers that tomorrow, I'm not posting a picture of Poop's Ohio cousin.... "Pop"!

Ahhhh..... Poop is such doll baby! I love his expression. He reminds me of the angry Blue Bird picture. This has the makings of a children's book- all over it! Kind of like the Ugly Duckling, but much better! "The Poopy Peacock". Ya Know... I'm thinking there is enough talent on this board- we can have this book written , illustrated and published before Poop get his first jewels! What do you think guys,,,who wants to start it?

Ahhhh..... Poop is such doll baby! I love his expression. He reminds me of the angry Blue Bird picture. This has the makings of a children's book- all over it! Kind of like the Ugly Duckling, but much better! "The Poopy Peacock". Ya Know... I'm thinking there is enough talent on this board- we can have this book written , illustrated and published before Poop get his first jewels! What do you think guys,,,who wants to start it?
gig.gif
Well there is that whole line of children's books with titles like "Everybody Poops" and "Once upon a Potty."
roll.png
I remember one packaged complete with a small doll and miniature commode... (It didn't work)

Does seem like Poop-Baby's mom had remarkably good aim though... that's always important, and sooo hard to teach...
lau.gif

One of Peahen’s chicks hatched super Quick
Of her Slow Chick she was getting quite Sick
On Slow Baby she Pooped
In the process she Duped
Dylansmom into caring for Slow Poop-Chick

big_smile.png

Well there will be no reunion for Poop-Baby and Mom, we tried and she kept hissing at the little one and then tried to peck him/her. So now I'm walking around with a chick in the kangaroo pocket of my sweatshirt. Poop has discovered food and loves it, but will not drink from a dish yet, only my fingernail. And songs, poems and children's books notwithstanding, baby's favorite past time is reading Kathy's latest posts.
lol.png

@msmolly I sure hope you get some hatching action today.
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom