3rd Nest of the Season!

The angst! First poor PB gets rejected by his mother, spends his first morning buried in poop, eventually gets re-rejected, and now he's going to grow up thinking he's a chicken. He is seriously going to need therapy.

Yes, I do know the lost mother cry. The poor lonely only chick at my neighbor's house is outside now (pretty early, but our communication difficulties exceed my ability to convince him to keep the bird indoors for awhile longer), and whenever I get worried about whether it is still alive, I can go outside and hear it crying. I should have just bought him a chick from the poultry swap and handed it to him to put with little Lucky.

There is only one solution here. The adoptive family needs to join BYC post haste, before we all go through PB withdrawal.
yesss.gif

The angst! First poor PB gets rejected by his mother, spends his first morning buried in poop, eventually gets re-rejected, and now he's going to grow up thinking he's a chicken. He is seriously going to need therapy.

Yes, I do know the lost mother cry. The poor lonely only chick at my neighbor's house is outside now (pretty early, but our communication difficulties exceed my ability to convince him to keep the bird indoors for awhile longer), and whenever I get worried about whether it is still alive, I can go outside and hear it crying. I should have just bought him a chick from the poultry swap and handed it to him to put with little Lucky.

There is only one solution here. The adoptive family needs to join BYC post haste, before we all go through PB withdrawal.
yesss.gif

The adoptive family just emailed me. Quote: "Lord have mercy that thing is spoiled rotten, I had to hold it the whole way home. It slept on my chest, and it's okay now that it is in with the other chicks"
ya.gif

We are thinking of taking up knitting turtle cozies to make ourselves feel better.

But obviously these folks have internet - tell them to get with the program here :)

Did you happen to mention he is famous and comes with a fan club?

Maybe we need to knit PB a sweater so he doesn't feel left out when the chickens get theirs

Hi, I'm new here, but before I made my account I was following PB after a friend introduced me to BYC. I really love him so now I'm sad that he's living with other people where we can't get our daily dose of PB.
hit.gif
Please tell them to join! Oh, and by the way, what are you going to call chick #1?

Back
Top Bottom