3rd Nest of the Season!

hi there yes i was already member of byc..........but made a new account just for poob baby.....after seeing his/her following i had too.....also if she is female her name will be winnie the "poo"....lol....if male..."poo" bear
poo had to be part of its name.........she is loving life here and has grownt fond of the 2 white guineas....they are buddies and she is eating and drinking alot

Hey everybody, meet Poop Baby's new Parents!!!!!!
clap.gif
clap.gif
clap.gif

And of course, welcome to the Peafowl section, this is the place to come if you have any questions regarding the care, feeding and medicating of Peas. You will get an answer quicker here than anyplace else.

Last edited:
hi there yes i was already member of byc..........but made a new account just for poob baby.....after seeing his/her following i had too.....also if she is female her name will be winnie the "poo"....lol....if male..."poo" bear
poo had to be part of its name.........she is loving life here and has grownt fond of the 2 white guineas....they are buddies and she is eating and drinking alot
Welcome to the group and congrats on your new poo baby!

-Kathy

welcome-byc.gif
Please don't be sad,
hugs.gif
I will do my best to get us some updates. I wish I could have kept PB, but with our trips coming up, it is hard enough to find a babysitter for the 37 older Peas, let alone a baby HousePea. As for a name for the sibling I think we should probably wait until we know if it is a boy or girl, at which time I would welcome your suggestions. Usually my son names birds and that's why I have a Roger, Kevin, & Fred. We need some more Regal names around here.

Thank you so much!
big_smile.png
And to your second question,
PeaLover130 wouldn't happen to be the aforementioned youngest would she? And where are you located? If you are close enough that I could have delivered PB I'm gonna cry!
wink.png
Yes, I am the aforementioned youngest.
jumpy.gif
I had to go hide from Mom because I made an account on BYC without telling her and she found out when I posted that comment.
hide.gif
I have now promised her to only post stuff with her permission and review. She says it's okay for me to be on here because I have chickens. But unfortunately, we're too far away to have adopted Poop Baby.
hit.gif

I also have some name suggestions for Chick #1. If it's a girl: 1. Lilac 2. Ariana 3. Glory 4. Tiara 5. Coral 6. Anemone 7. Tsunami. If it's a boy: 1. Fjord 2. Olympus 3. Zeus 4. Argos 5. Clay 6. Peril 7. Horizon. Hope you like them!

most of my birds right now are barn yard mixes for egg use and sales.......although i am starting up my own flock of bcm, true americauna, pure silkies, nekkid necks.........crossing thoughs with silkies to make show girls.......also have small group of black australorp....always looking for more new pure breeds
i will also have g alsood flock of ee and oe.....i am also getting stqarted in coturnix and button quail.........as well at royal palm pure turkeys, and a good mix of b clack winged bronze covoring a broad cheasted white turkey..........some day i will have a nice group of peafowl

I'm really, really, glad you're here!
celebrate.gif
Congrats on adopting PB!!!!!! Thank you for all the updates so far!!!! We all love PB and are glad that you have made an account especially for him/her!

Back
Top Bottom