4 Cayuga Ducks in SE New Hampshire

FlapFlaps

Chirping
7 Years
Jul 11, 2015
Hello all,

We are relocating down South and the town where we will live has an ordinance against poultry keeping. We are seeking a LOVING, SAFE HOME for our ducks. We have a drake and three females, 5 years old. They are very pleasant ducks and it breaks my heart to part with them, we raised them from little ducklings. We will include items to care for them such as food, buckets, heated bucket, heat lamp, grit, food dishes, etc. Ideally we would like for them to be with someone who has safe housing to protect them from predators. The picture has 5 but one went to ducky heaven about a month or so ago. We are located in New Hampshire near Manchester/Concord but are willing to drive a bit if we find a great fit for them.

Thanks so much!!

Attachments

• ducks outside.jpg
    ducks outside.jpg
    447.7 KB · Views: 24
Beautiful ducks! We have just gotten our first ducklings this week and are learning as we go...if I had more experience I would take them in a heartbeat, especially being so close! I hope you find a wonderful home for them!

Beautiful ducks! We have just gotten our first ducklings this week and are learning as we go...if I had more experience I would take them in a heartbeat, especially being so close! I hope you find a wonderful home for them!
Absolutely... let me know if you change your mind or know anyone who may be interested! Thank you for the reply!

Thinking of you guys, how did you make out?! When is your deadline if you havent already found a home? I am 3 weeks into my ducklings and they are so sweet, I am in love with these creatures!

Pelham NH here! My husband and I wouldnt mind adopting all of them! Gotta keep a tight knit flock together. Let us know! Willing to make the drive too

Back
Top Bottom