5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

Merry christmas everyone!!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! My mom made me a chicken pillow case, git me chicken towles, a book, a plush, and a tablet 2....which i have my home screen as a chick!
My uncle gave me these pjs too: (yes i do look a little cheesy...i was overly excited) lol

My mom made me my birthday cake for today too....a chicken egg!

Because of the hatching occasion, i asked to draw little icing bulls eyes on the candy eggs....my mom said no but soon let me! Lol! How good do they look? Haha

Everyone have an awesome Christmas!
Awww. How fun! That cake and candy looks awesome. She did a great job! And I am lovin' those jammies!
big_smile.png
love.gif

Merry christmas everyone!!! Hope everyone has had a wonderful day! My mom made me a chicken pillow case, git me chicken towles, a book, a plush, and a tablet 2....which i have my home screen as a chick!
My uncle gave me these pjs too: (yes i do look a little cheesy...i was overly excited) lol

Because of the hatching occasion, i asked to draw little icing bulls eyes on the candy eggs....my mom said no but soon let me! Lol! How good do they look? Haha

How darn cute!! Happy Birthday to you and Merry Christmas!
big_smile.png
I am lovin those PJ's too!

My chickens are having a lovely Christmas...I took out the chicken noodle soup leftovers and they are busy slurping up noodles and chicken (from a rotisserie at the store lol...haven't attempted to eat our own yet)! And whoever finds the biggest chicken pieces gets chased around the coop. I find it quite amusing, but 13yo dd isn't amused..."They are CANNIBALS!" Also gave them almonds, bananas (top two favorites), raisins, BOSS, corn scratch, and dried mealworms.
pop.gif

My chickens are having a lovely Christmas...I took out the chicken noodle soup leftovers and they are busy slurping up noodles and chicken (from a rotisserie at the store lol...haven't attempted to eat our own yet)! And whoever finds the biggest chicken pieces gets chased around the coop. I find it quite amusing, but 13yo dd isn't amused..."They are CANNIBALS!" Also gave them almonds, bananas (top two favorites), raisins, BOSS, corn scratch, and dried mealworms.
pop.gif
They are having a Christmas feast!

Merry Christmas.
The gifts look great. The cake is lovely too.

I got a new mini mag light pro flashlight to aid in my candling. It has over 200 lumen and I still can't see in the darker shells I have set. The eggs did not look that dark to me when I set them but I guess I will be saving up some chicken egg money to buy a better official candler. Or just waiting until I can smell the eggs.

Back
Top Bottom