5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

Augh. This is killing me.

Does anyone else who set on the 11th have any pips yet? Should I have pips yet? I heard peeping late the day before yesterday and now nothing.

I am going to be even MORE grayhaired by the time this is done!

Maybe I should leave hatching eggs to the experts. Or a broody hen. Or buy a bigger incubator. One of those things.

I don't have any pips and I sent on the 11th. I have had a relly active chirping egg, so it may pip tonight hopefully!

ron, im watching your webcam do you have eggs in at the moment? if so what breed?

The incubator is warming up for hatching. I will be adding the Olive Egger Hens X Crele Penedesneca test hatch eggs soon. The Temps are doing well but Humidity is low so I am going to get a sponge in there.

I don't have any pips and I sent on the 11th. I have had a relly active chirping egg, so it may pip tonight hopefully!
I'm right there with you. I was staring down the eggs and I heard some chirps. I told my family and they all think I am crazy because they didn't hear it, but I know I did. I didn't expect them to hatch this early. I haven't seen an external pip, so maybe it is just internal.

I'm right there with you. I was staring down the eggs and I heard some chirps. I told my family and they all think I am crazy because they didn't hear it, but I know I did. I didn't expect them to hatch this early. I haven't seen an external pip, so maybe it is just internal.

same! only me and my mom has heard her chirp! relly rocking that egg around though!

Back
Top Bottom