5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

celebrate.gif
#3 Just exited shell! Right against side - looks like another roo!
wee.gif

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
I finally have an orpington pip! Thought they were never gonna join the party.
ya.gif
Last EE is still hangin' out in his shell not trying to come out yet.
tongue.png

Had one more hatch so now total of 3 early birds, 2 Barnyard Mix LF and the Silkie, still have 4 pips including the one at the pointy end that is resting still, maybe overnight it will get it together and hatch, hoping I awaken to more chicks :) I won't make it until Midnight local or probably even EST LOL. Best wishes and Happy New Year to all, can't wait to check back in the first morning of the New Year 2014 and see how everyone has fared overnight!

Congrats on your 3 - (I'm at 3 as well - but YOU have a Silkie!) Good luck with the rest - hope you wake to happy chirping things; Happy New Year!

OMG! OMG! OMG!!!
wee.gif
wee.gif
I finally have an orpington pip! Thought they were never gonna join the party.
ya.gif
Last EE is still hangin' out in his shell not trying to come out yet.
tongue.png

Yay! Are they lavender orpingtons? I think I remember you saying that they were. They are so pretty
love.gif

Just checking the eggs and I have a few more pips and one of them is a Faverolles egg
fl.gif

Unfortunately one of my Leghorn eggs has a bloody pip. I candled it and there is still movement inside and I can see where some blood has run int the air cell. I haven't seen this before, so I will be watching it closely.

Back
Top Bottom