5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

McMurray is starting up Jan. 27.

They are bad for shipping in the cold though. Cackle says they are starting up in February.
Yeah, especially the temps are going to be below 0 Monday and Tuesday. *sigh* Dilemmas.... I wish one of you guys were close enough I could let my little Hawke have a less lonely life.
sad.png
I got her to eat, but now she only is quiet when we are holding her..... it is like having a colic baby....
Everything is good for a few hours then something else crops up.

Last edited:
Yeah, especially the temps are going to be below 0 Monday and Tuesday. *sigh* Dilemmas.... I wish one of you guys were close enough I could let my little Hawke have a less lonely life. :(  I got her to eat, but now she only is quiet when we are holding her..... it is like having a colic baby....

look on craigs list. someone around you has got to have chicks... there are plenty of barns and hobby farms that sell chicks also!

Yeah, especially the temps are going to be below 0 Monday and Tuesday. *sigh* Dilemmas.... I wish one of you guys were close enough I could let my little Hawke have a less lonely life. :(  I got her to eat, but now she only is quiet when we are holding her..... it is like having a colic baby....

How far are you from Frederick MD? I am not far from there. I think Charlestown isn't too far from here either. I could either bring you a chick or two or you could let yours grow up with mine if that isn't a horrible haul. I work tomorrow but would be free Sunday afternoon.

I love Ideal!
http://www.idealpoultry.com/shoponline.html

Oh dear, had to catch myself...I found myself staying a bit too long on that site!

I KNOW! I just went on their website.....

I found myself cruzin through the D'uccle's.....OOPS

"NO MORE HATCHING ASHLEY! I SAID NO MORE!" LOL
Last night had a withdraw.....I was depressed not hearing the hum of my bator....we have no room for chickens. well, maybe ONE or TWO.....

Just a quick note to say that @ronott1 did a FANTASTIC job with this NYD hatch-a-long, and shout out a huge "THANK YOU!" for all the effort he put into making this happen and keeping things running smoothly!!!

bow.gif

thumbsup.gif

x2! He DID a great job helping all of us in order for organization!

It was a blast, and he definitely made my first hatch well worth it! @ronott1 im so happy I met you through here! you are so kind! I have met so many new people through my obsession.....OOPS I mean hobby
big_smile.png

Thanks again for everything you have done Ron!
now I cant wait for Easter! whose with me?!?! LOL

~Bantambury

I KNOW! I just went on their website.....

I found myself cruzin through the D'uccle's.....OOPS

"NO MORE HATCHING ASHLEY! I SAID NO MORE!" LOL
Last night had a withdraw.....I was depressed not hearing the hum of my bator....we have no room for chickens. well, maybe ONE or TWO.....

Same here! I couldn't sleep cuz it was too quiet

How far are you from Frederick MD? I am not far from there. I think Charlestown isn't too far from here either. I could either bring you a chick or two or you could let yours grow up with mine if that isn't a horrible haul. I work tomorrow but would be free Sunday afternoon.
sad.png
About 4 hours.... roads are just to bad for a trip like that, but I appreciate it! I have searched all the for sale sites and papers with nothing.

Back
Top Bottom