5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

Oh yay for you
celebrate.gif
that is awesome. Good find. You should get 2 or more
hide.gif

Do you know what lines they are from?
No I don't. Should I ask?

4 Hours isn't that bad when the weather is better. :)  Maybe we could arrange something if you like the look of my chick. LOL What color do you suggest? She says she has a variety.
I only have blue and black myself, but any are good.

At that price, get several! Broody Silkie mamas are the BEST! Unfortuantely, sexing young Silkies is very, very hard.

Yeah, especially the temps are going to be below 0 Monday and Tuesday. *sigh* Dilemmas.... I wish one of you guys were close enough I could let my little Hawke have a less lonely life.
sad.png
I got her to eat, but now she only is quiet when we are holding her..... it is like having a colic baby....
Everything is good for a few hours then something else crops up.
How far away are you from Charlottesville, Virginia? I'm 20 minutes west of there.

:(  About 4 hours.... roads are just to bad for a trip like that, but I appreciate it! I have searched all the for sale sites and papers with nothing.
Yeah, especially the temps are going to be below 0 Monday and Tuesday. *sigh* Dilemmas.... I wish one of you guys were close enough I could let my little Hawke have a less lonely life. :(  I got her to eat, but now she only is quiet when we are holding her..... it is like having a colic baby....
Everything is good for a few hours then something else crops up.

I'm only 2 1/2 hours away. That's probably still too far, I guess. I'd be willing to drive a half hour toward you. (Paying it forward a la Sunnyskies). :)

ETA I'm actually in Gore, not all the way to Winchester.

Edited again to say I see you found a friend! Way to go!

Last edited:

Oops Had flash on...

My favorite so far :)

EE Chick #1

Leghorn chick #1

Leghorn Chick #2

EE Chick #2

EE Chick #3

EE chick #4

EE chick #5

EE chick #6

all together 8 :D

Another all together. So i had 4 Olive eggs hatch and 2 cream eggs, i know that a dark chick came from the first olive egg and i THINK a chipmunk stripe came from the first cream but other than that idk who came from where lol and i have 3 chip munk and 3 solid so no idea who came from where besides the leghorns lol
They are beautiful!
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom