5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

I am a little late, but here is Hawke's 3 week birthday pictures! She has entered the awkward 'ugly' phase.LOL The little babies follow her around like she is there momma, and the buff orp chick is almost as big as she is even though she is 2 weeks younger.
Awww, very cute!
thumbsup.gif

I shared on another thread, but wanted to share here too (and to brag
big_smile.png
)...

Kalli, our chocolate lab, whelped her first litter on Thursday! I'm the proud "grandmama" of 7 adorable puppies!!!
love.gif

All are healthy and nursing like champs! She had 2 chocolate males, 3 chocolate females, 1 yellow female, and 1 blonde female! They are absolutely PRECIOUS!!! (Yep, I'm a first time puppy grandma myself!)

Here's pics...

These are beautiful! We bred our Golden Retriever, just sold the pups a couple of weeks ago. I was getting photos in the mail today from folks that bought them. We bred her to a Standard size Poodle for the Golden Doodle. Sooo cute. You can brag..I will too..just a bit. :)
She had 7, but one was still born. :( The waves started coming in pretty quick. Wavy fur. :)

You get eggs!
bow.gif

We don't get enough surprisingly. One lady will buy 7-10 dozen a week..... Hence more hatching for me. I hope these will produce good egg layers also. The roo's are RIR, an EE and a Buff Brahma. I saw on the Ky post someone said they had Jersey Giants they could sell me and I read on Wikipedia that they are good winter layers. Is this true? I am getting 2 eggs per day from these pro reds. Spring, summer and fall every hen lays one per day.

Back
Top Bottom