5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

the brood... should tide me over till the Easter Hatch along..serama, oegb, silkies now I just have to wait and see how many girls and boys I have

Ron,,,, I have buff orpington roo over a barred rock hen eggs hatching. What will the male look like?Should ask the difference between the two...what should I be looking for
https://www.backyardchickens.com/t/261208/sex-linked-information

This site has great information! What a great sexlinks you will make!

Male will have white spot on head. Female will be all black.
Yes, very nice looking too. I like black chickens.

Yay! I have dancing embryos in my bator. My green eggs will be a surprise, but most of the rest are going strong! Two weeks from today.
bun.gif

These are the chicks going to my neighbors...unless there is a Rhodebar or two...I might have to keep those lol.

Yay! I have dancing embryos in my bator. My green eggs will be a surprise, but most of the rest are going strong! Two weeks from today.
bun.gif

These are the chicks going to my neighbors...unless there is a Rhodebar or two...I might have to keep those lol.

That is great news!

Yay! I have dancing embryos in my bator. My green eggs will be a surprise, but most of the rest are going strong! Two weeks from today. :bun

What type of incubator do you have?

Thanks guys.. I will get a pic . I have black chicks with gold on the head and face. Then have 3 that are white7 black. No dot to speak of. Will these be males?

here are some pics of some of the chick that just hatches the last 3 days. I have buff orpigtons. , Then there are some bff/barred rocks. those white ones are males right? The blacks that have golden faces are females correct. there are allso some dk cornish in there . can I assume this right . There were no black one with dot on the heads . like previos mentioned . Ron.. ? What do you see?

Back
Top Bottom