5th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2014 Hatch-A-Long

One of my silkies laid their first egg yeterday! Got one yesterday and one today AND it was laid in the net box! How rare for us! Haha So stoked! 6 hens left to lay! Should be starting fairly soon!

This was them when they were babies

4 months old
wee.gif
woot.gif

That is very exciting!

One of my silkies laid their first egg yeterday! Got one yesterday and one today AND it was laid in the net box! How rare for us! Haha So stoked! 6 hens left to lay! Should be starting fairly soon!

4 months old

Sooooo cute bantambury
love.gif
You make me want to try silkies
hide.gif

4 months old

Oh wow I didn't think SIlkies laid so young, I thought it took them longer. I only ended up with 2 Silkie pullets for the NYDH but didn't expect them to lay for a few months from now. Hmmm I may want to get them set up better now. Thanks for the reminder lol.

AND CONGRATS ON HER FIRST EGGS!!!

:weee :woot

That is very exciting!

Sooooo cute bantambury :love You make me want to try silkies :oops:

Oh wow I didn't think SIlkies laid so young, I thought it took them longer. I only ended up with 2 Silkie pullets for the NYDH but didn't expect them to lay for a few months from now. Hmmm I may want to get them set up better now. Thanks for the reminder lol.

AND CONGRATS ON HER FIRST EGGS!!!

Thanks guys! @chicken pickin my breeder breeds his silkies and pits them on a strict high layer diet, making the babies lay the same amounts without being on the diet. These birds should lay at least 5 times a week. This is my second silkie from my breeder who had started this early. I have 3 silkies from him and now i only have one left to lay

Type or tap the @ and then start typing the username. Names will appear as a pull down menu. keep typing until you see the username you want to have a notification sent to and click or tap it. If done correctly, you will see it as a blue link.

@michaelf

Back
Top Bottom