6 Golden Laced Hens

Poultrybonkers

Free Ranging
Premium Feather Member
13 Years
Mar 22, 2011
My Coop
My Coop
I just got my order in for my 6 glw hens to go with my roo to find out two **** dogs killed him! Not the first time these dogs are running loose! Called animal control they said they will keep there eye open for them. Yeah sure. Its to late now. Now i have future hens and no **** Roo
This was my roo. :( I hate dogs always have always will.

That was very good of them, although it's very sad to have lost him. I hope they will be keeping their dogs at home in the future, and that you have greatly improved your facilities to protect your flock. All the best, Mary

That was very good of them, although  it's very sad to have lost him.  I hope they will be keeping their dogs at home in the future, and that you have greatly improved your facilities to protect your flock.  All the best, Mary

My birds have three fences keeping them in.

Have you considered an electric fence? A solid zap from one of those will deter most dogs.

I am really sorry for your loss...and hopefully the dog owners will keep their dogs at home now.

Have you considered an electric fence? A solid zap from one of those will deter most dogs. 

I am really sorry for your loss...and hopefully the dog owners will keep their dogs at home now.

Im moving so no need for an electric fence.

Back
Top Bottom