7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Been sitting on my hands since I set the duck eggs. Finally let myself take a peek and all had veining! Excited! Was worried they weren't going to be fertile.
You should be like me. Nice and calm.
cool.png
You won't see any posts from me asking when my ducks will hatch. Nope! Nope! Nope!
gig.gif

Quote:
Uh oh! I have five more duck and 50+ chicken eggs right now!

Quote:
I didn't do anything! I am innocent! Innocent I tell ya!

Quote:
You heard them! EVERYONE HEARD THAT!!!!! I MUST set more duck eggs!
jumpy.gif

cool.png
You won't see any posts from me asking when my ducks will hatch. Nope! Nope! Nope!
gig.gif

jumpy.gif

Judge-Judy-Shake-My-Head.gif%7Ec200

cool.png
gig.gif

jumpy.gif
I have not a clue how many serama are in that entire strainer, and those are legbar in the cartons, and I have an entire cooler full of jumbo layer eggs. I need more bators
lau.gif
not to mention the mails is coming the mail is coming WE COULD GUESS HOW MANY SERAMA EGGS ARE IN THE STRAINER
lau.gif
oh wait there are more downstairs and in the coops!

Last edited:
actually September I seriously cut them in half, did some serious culling because of all the new stock, I think I have it down to maybe 25 girls? give or take and 5 boys. always growing new ones out and switching stock.

too many... HarmonyAnn and her daddy are serama horders I tell you horders!!!!

actually September I seriously cut them in half, did some serious culling because of all the new stock, I think I have it down to maybe 25 girls? give or take and 5 boys. always growing new ones out and switching stock.

Thats good.yesterday I went out to the coop about noon and the serama pullets where still on the roost. the big hens where not letting them off. I am letting the big hens free range during the day until I can get a divider for the coop made

Back
Top Bottom