7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Oh! You are going to get some frizzles! Or do you call them Sizzles? I think it's the same thing..lol..they are frizzly and Sizzly! I just hatched some too. I think I showed some of my silkies. I love your birds! Darling! I'm in love with your last one, the dark blue! Sharing my black frizzle I hatched for the Halloween h a l..and the blue that I just hatched a little later because the ones that hatched before were so darn cute. I have to go find my blue one..can't find it. Do you ever sell eggs?
Thank you! The frizzled and smooth normal feathered birds are Sizzles. I have a few Frilkies (frizzled Silkies too). I just love them :love I do sell eggs occasionally, but probably not again until Spring. I sold off all my other breeds so I can concentrate more on my Silkies and Sizzles, so I need to do a serious restock in my breeding pens.

Thank you! The frizzled and smooth normal feathered birds are Sizzles. I have a few Frilkies (frizzled Silkies too). I just love them
love.gif

I do sell eggs occasionally, but probably not again until Spring. I sold off all my other breeds so I can concentrate more on my Silkies and Sizzles, so I need to do a serious restock in my breeding pens.

Will you put me on a list to ask me if I am interested in eggs this spring when you start selling again? Love your birds!

Here is my little blue frizzle. A friend gave me eggs. She has a blue, and a couple of black silkie hens from me, and she has the blue Frizzle dad.

Will you put me on a list to ask me if I am interested in eggs this spring when you start selling again? Love your birds! Here is my little blue frizzle. A friend gave me eggs. She has a blue, and a couple of black silkie hens from me, and she has the blue Frizzle dad.
Absolutely! And your little blue frizzle is ADORABLE! I love that awkward, half feathered stage :p

I am sorry for asking silly questions... I started 14 eggs the week before the HAL started. I set another 7 for the HAL. I have one incubator. When my first 14 go into lock down and I have to bump the humidity up to 75%, what do I do with the HAL eggs? Obviously I need a second incubator, right? For everyone here that have been adding eggs day after day (like I want to do), how do you handle the day after day adds? Won't they all need lock down 24 hours apart from each other? If it's lock down and I can't open the "bator, how do I get the new eggs in? Thanks!!!! Here are the silkie babies I got last May, the 5 I still have are responsible for all the eggs I have in my 'bator
I have an auto turner, but two of the rails are removed. So I just take the ones needing to go into lockdown off the auto turner. I up the humidity to about 60%. Or at least I plan on that... But maybe I'll add a hatcher to my Christmas list :)

I am sorry for asking silly questions...

I started 14 eggs the week before the HAL started. I set another 7 for the HAL. I have one incubator. When my first 14 go into lock down and I have to bump the humidity up to 75%, what do I do with the HAL eggs?

Obviously I need a second incubator, right?

For everyone here that have been adding eggs day after day (like I want to do), how do you handle the day after day adds? Won't they all need lock down 24 hours apart from each other? If it's lock down and I can't open the "bator, how do I get the new eggs in?

Thanks!!!!

Here are the silkie babies I got last May, the 5 I still have are responsible for all the eggs I have in my 'bator

And also, I lied. There are now 17 eggs in the incubator. I swear I won't add anymore (after today :oops: ).

That's ok I told Ron I set 29 eggs. I know I went to incubator with 18 shipped and 11 of mine. After posting picture of my eggs I realized there are 30
I DIDNT do it least I'm pretty sure I didn't. They say memory is the first to go...
1f914.png

That's ok I told Ron I set 29 eggs. I know I went to incubator with 18 shipped and 11 of mine. After posting picture of my eggs I realized there are 30
I DIDNT do it least I'm pretty sure I didn't. They say memory is the first to go...
1f914.png
Uhh huuh!
tongue.png

Back
Top Bottom