7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Here is my first baby that hatched last night. I just had anther SG hatch! I knew I had two pips, and one was really working on that pip, so thought I would go check and see how it was coming along, the one with just the pip, was out. What? Now, that was fast, because I have been looking into that bator off and on all morning, never saw it start zipping.

Check out that bow tie, and the muff on this baby..and...the feathered feet. :D

Nice toes too.

Is that a naked neck ?

Here is my first baby that hatched last night. I just had anther SG hatch! I knew I had two pips, and one was really working on that pip, so thought I would go check and see how it was coming along, the one with just the pip, was out. What? Now, that was fast, because I have been looking into that bator off and on all morning, never saw it start zipping.

Nice toes too.
gig.gif
So cute!

Nice toes too.

SO CUTE!!!!

The eggs you sent came in two days! All the way from Cali to FL!
A couple have saddles but most are OK, most of them are developing although I'm trying to refrain from candling so much this time.
A little harder to candle these smaller eggs but I have to say that TJChickens could not have done a better job packaging these eggs for shipment.
The postman didn't call me like TJChickens had the box CLEARLY marked. I can fault nothing to TJChickens(Kind of comes off like Colonel Sanders) as every precaution was taken and they got here in no time flat.
OH, and TJChickens gave me 3 extra
wink.png

Thanks for the words and the update! I can't wait to see what you hatch!! Still cheering for the longest distance hatch rate.
ya.gif

Nice toes too.
They look great!

Do you have a lot of show girls?

These are Show Girls like ron said. Ron, I have another hatched. I just looked at it, fluffed up a bit, it's pure white..not seeing any spots on it. I would love love a Paint SG. Wouldn't mind a Paint Silkie. Have one zipping right now. Can't wait to see what it is.

No, I don't have any SG's out in the yard right now. Have to share a photo of my fav. SG from the past. She was a big girl!

Here's a better picture of the peeps! They are adorable!

:love. Ancona ducklings! Vanilla Bean will probably be lilac or silver though all white birds sometimes hatch. They are so cute!

I saw my young blue drake trying to get some action for the first time yesterday, he was so proud of himself and the poor girls were very confused. My youngest girls should start laying in the next month or so. At least a couple of them should lay blue eggs!

Back
Top Bottom