7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Quote:
As in you will ... Jokes don't come through in a thread. I'm trying to joke about next year meaning the first, and not in the spring (which is what I believe you mean).
LL

love.gif

I am really thinking of making that a puzzle. It's such a great photo... when it's cropped anyway!
lol.png

I pitched my two questionable eggs today, they had were definitely quitters. 15 going strong. Is it the 1st yet?!
No!
hit.gif

As in you will ... Jokes don't come through in a thread. I'm trying to joke about next year meaning the first, and not in the spring (which is what I believe you mean).

I am really thinking of making that a puzzle. It's such a great photo... when it's cropped anyway! :lol:

No! :hit

Sorry
1f60a.png
I didn't catch that one.
1f602.png

When do yo toss green eggs? I'm on day 16 but can't see any clear growth, too much clear to be growing I think, but can't tell if there are any veins or blood rings cause the shells are dark

I pitched my two questionable eggs today, they had were definitely quitters. 15 going strong. Is it the 1st yet?!
Seramas! Ducks! They are fun for sure. I am done hatching. Got four babies out of 6. Three SG's, and one white silkie that is still drying. The two that didn't make it, were also SG's. :/ They were so close to hatching too. Never know why. Here are my babies so far..two whites, and a buff. Thought one was a paint..not so sure without any spots showing now. Will see if they show up later. I doubt it though. That's ok. They are cuties. Already have the buff one and the white silkie a home. My camera..can't make up it's mind how it's lighting is going to show.
So cute!! Sorry you lost two. Maybe some spots will show up... sometimes it takes a long time. Some of my paint chicks didn't really have spot till they were older.

When do yo toss green eggs? I'm on day 16 but can't see any clear growth, too much clear to be growing I think, but can't tell if there are any veins or blood rings cause the shells are dark

They will get darker--and will not glow.

Leave them in unless they smell.

You should be able to tell if there is a chick in the egg. There should be a very dark blob which will move if you watch it long enough. If your light is not bright enough to tell, it goes to lockdown unless it stinks or is weeping. It is very important to give every green egg every chance to hatch! :D

They will get darker--and will not glow.

Leave them in unless they smell.

:lol: If only I had just checked your post (made while I was doing my hunt and peck typing on my annoying tablet) I could have saved myself a lot of hunting and pecking and rehunting and repecking to correct the auto-MIScorrect! :he :lau

Back
Top Bottom