7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

I'm thinking I have some Silkie eggs coming..if her hens are still laying like they are now. Watch, they will slow down.

:frow

I'll probably have a mix of at least a few by then... chicken eggs are scarce here right now, so it'll either be a just a few or a fertility check by then...

Although, if Lady Grey keeps laying like she is, I'll set Call duck eggs on the 6th...

frow.gif

I'll probably have a mix of at least a few by then... chicken eggs are scarce here right now, so it'll either be a just a few or a fertility check by then...

Although, if Lady Grey keeps laying like she is, I'll set Call duck eggs on the 6th...
That is great news! Call ducks would be great for the hatch a long.

Welcome!

Hi to all of my New Years thatching buddies!

Put me l. That list. I will be setting something if I continue to get eggs. My hens are way down. I've gotten 15 this week from 12 hens. 2 are molting ( does it take longer for older hens to come back in to lay?) 3 haven't laid very many they are from my Easter Hatch.

If I continue to get any eggs I will definitely be in. I'll let you know of things fall through.

Hi to all of my New Years thatching buddies!

Put me l. That list. I will be setting something if I continue to get eggs. My hens are way down. I've gotten 15 this week from 12 hens. 2 are molting ( does it take longer for older hens to come back in to lay?) 3 haven't laid very many they are from my Easter Hatch.

If I continue to get any eggs I will definitely be in. I'll let you know of things fall through.
It is great to have you back!

I have added you to the members list.

Back
Top Bottom