7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Today was the day 14 candle and I found one quitter--and it was starting to stink!
sickbyc.gif
I am so happy that I found it in time.

That leaves 38 going. From past experience, I will have a lot of them hatch too. They look very healthy with nice veins and lots of movement.

I can't wait to see these ron. Have a couple of children that live up North where there is a Trader Joe's. Hope I can get some for next month. Later in the month.

Thanks everyone. I did put it in but I'm going to keep a VERY close eye (and nose) on it. I covered the crack with nail polish. I didn't have any plain clear coat but I do have clear coat with red and green Sparkles lol. IF it would hatch, it would have to be named either something to do with Christmas or Sparkles lol

Checked the new egg. That thing was fertile! First egg..really? He has been breeding her, and the other RIR. So, I figure the RIR's will be fertile too. Unless this was the RIR's. I'm assuming it's the RSL's. Same color I always get from them. Now, I will have to watch those two.

Day 21 here and styill nothing. When should I giveu up hope? Trying to figur out what I should do if none of my broody's eggs hatch. May have to buy a chick just so she gives up...

Back
Top Bottom