7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Day 21 here and styill nothing. When should I giveu up hope? Trying to figur out what I should do if none of my broody's eggs hatch. May have to buy a chick just so she gives up...

My last hatch I had a BCM hatch on day 25. (Not recommended) Granted my temperature was all messed up, just saying don't give up yet. You've got lots more time to worry yet.

And that's what I thought when I moved out here. Once while I was watering, back when we had water, I got a little bit of water on my neighbors road. You would have thought I committed the unpardonable sin. He came marching up my hill side and told me not to do that again. I thought really what are you going to do when it rains. :barnie
We have since become good friends but I had my doubts. :lau
really it's just water would have it caused a landslide

Nope Langan.  They have been there many years!  I grew up in Saugus. We moved west about 35 years ago.  I love visiting the snow, but have no desire to live in it anymore.
sister used to lived in Saugus but she moved to Florida 10 years ago The have a great chocolate store on rt 1 and the hilltop that we used to go every year for Easter

Back
Top Bottom