7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

I know I we a ball. one of her friends never been. Kohl's where giving out of free movie passes
big_smile.png
she use that during Christmas week, I just hate when you stand in line and some people don't understand personal space
smack.gif
I got 4 big pillows, 3 throw blankets, microfibers bed sheet set, stainless steal 14 piece knife set, 2 tank tops and a set of blackout curtains and only spent 49 something.
woot.gif
WHAT?! Sounds like you got some really good deals! Good job!

oh I wanted to show the 2 chicken that hatch last years new years day hatch a long that I got from you they ended up being to roosters. I really not supposed to keep them I gave the bcm to someone and I keep the black silkie I just love him super nice and he loves to dance when you talk to him . if you have any eggs I will buy from you again but I am using my small incubator that holds 6 eggs. I cant remember what kind of breed you have or if you have any bantams.

So cute! Sorry they both turned out to be males. I Love my Silkies so sweet, they are like kittens I really want more of them. I currently have 4 females and 2 males but I haven't seen the males try mating the females yet so I don't think eggs are fertile. Other wise for eggs all that is laying are the Cream Legbars and the eggs are coming very few and far between lol so I don't think I will have many eggs available this year and I haven't checked fertility since Summer. But If you would like to try a few Cream Legbar eggs I can definitely save a couple and send them your way :)

oh I wanted to show the 2 chicken that hatch last years new years day hatch a long that I got from you they ended up being to roosters. I really not supposed to keep them I gave the bcm to someone and I keep the black silkie I just love him super nice and he loves to dance when you talk to him . if you have any eggs I will buy from you again but I am using my small incubator that holds 6 eggs. I cant remember what kind of breed you have or if you have any bantams.
Beautiful. They are darling!

I can't process cockerels for meat until 5/31/16, which means I need to set on 1/6/16. So no hatch until 1/27/16 or so...but I feel like the content of this thread is going to give me lots of good ideas about moving chicks outside in cold weather...should I just start my own hatching thread, or would it be ok to be onboard in this one?

I can't process cockerels for meat until 5/31/16, which means I need to set on 1/6/16. So no hatch until 1/27/16 or so...but I feel like the content of this thread is going to give me lots of good ideas about moving chicks outside in cold weather...should I just start my own hatching thread, or would it be ok to be onboard in this one?

It is a great place to learn about hatching!

Back
Top Bottom