7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

Ok, I have a small predicament.....I cannot post in the BST section because I have posted enough on this forum or site and I am looking to buy some hatching eggs; preferably rhodebar, cream legbar and some other pretty chickens,  large or medium size egg, any and all colors would be wonderful to hatch for my first time during this hatch along. I would like a total of no more than 12 eggs. If anyone could help me, pleaseeeeeee, I would really appreciate it! I am on a slight budget so if I can only buy a few less than 12 if I need to, to afford buying the eggs and shipping. Also if anyone knows of any Golden 300 duck eggs and / or Ancona duck eggs for sale, I would be like totally psyched!!! Pleaseeeeee someone help me make my dreams a reality here :) :) :)

You could always post a wanted ad on your local craigslist.
And there are usually around 500 listings of hatching eggs on ebay.
Rare breed auction dot com may also have some
Facebook classifieds

Last edited:
Quote:
Sounds like my post office! Eggs are treated like a football regardless of the markings on the box. The live chicks are left at the post office until the afternoon before they call to say that the chicks have arrived. Their excuse for the latter is that they "don't want to wake the person, so it's easier to wait until after lunch". I think we all know live chicks are marked to call the recipient immediately.
My last batch of eggs (as if the rough treatment wasn't enough!) was left by the highway. The mail carrier was three hours late. I thought I had no mail. When he brought the package to my driveway the next day, the eggs were ruined. He offered to pay for the eggs until I told him it would be $300. He put away his wallet, and left. He's avoided me since. No insurance on that one, so I was out of luck.

<she opens the door ever so slowly>

May I hatch a long? I promise to control myself and be more the lurker gal.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ronott1

Quiet like this?

Welcome!

I have added you to the members list.

Yeeeaaaa Ooookkkaaaayyy..... not that quiet, I will stay in "my own house"

Have fun y'all, you know where I am at!
bun.gif
frow.gif

I hope everyone had a good thanksgiving. in a few hours I am off to black Friday with my teenage daughter and her friends.
hide.gif
Oh boy! Midnight madness and teenagers, your brave.

My DH battled all the craziness of black Friday to get a 55" TV... From his computer, hes not as brave lol. And this was me
smack.gif
We dont need a new tv so I dont get it
hu.gif

No black Friday for me. I sometimes like going out later in the day when all the frinzy is done. But, I'm not feeling well. Hope I'm not coming down with something. Ugh. No, I really didn't over eat today either. :/

Oh boy! Midnight madness and teenagers, your brave.

My DH battled all the craziness of black Friday to get a 55" TV... From his computer, hes not as brave lol. And this was me
smack.gif
We dont need a new tv so I dont get it
hu.gif

My activity was an online purchase also. The phone I wanted for my wife was sold out though. I did not go to the store to fight the crowd to see if I could get it there.

My friends pullets just gave the second egg yesterday, fertile. If the 12 pullets kick in, that is what I will hatch. Black sex links. The pullets are 7 months old but their father was a show quality blood barred rock, I thought they would lay a lot younger.

Back
Top Bottom