7th Annual BYC New Year's Day 2016 Hatch-A-Long

dark side! bawahhahhahhhaaaaaa thats a good one! you will fit well too!
lau.gif
anytime we are there... its open to anyone you know that!

What kinda quail cots? nothing wrong with them, have you tried a few chukar? they are so pretty !

and Doms are what I wish I woulda got years ago! They are so beautiful!! I dont know anyone with SQ though, I havent research too well, but eventually this is on my next to breed list!

I think the chukars look like ninjas.

My neighbor had a tree service cut down four of his trees a couple of days ago. I asked if I could rake up the sawdust and leaves for my nearly finished chicken coop and my sheep shed. So for the last 2 days I have been raking and hauling sawdust in my wheelbarrow. I got the last loads today. Now just have to hang the door and I can get my chickens off my front porch.

My neighbor had a tree service cut down four of his trees a couple of days ago. I asked if I could rake up the sawdust and leaves for my nearly finished chicken coop and my sheep shed. So for the last 2 days I have been raking and hauling sawdust in my wheelbarrow. I got the last loads today. Now just have to hang the door and I can get my chickens off my front porch.

Sweet.

My neighbor had a tree service cut down four of his trees a couple of days ago. I asked if I could rake up the sawdust and leaves for my nearly finished chicken coop and my sheep shed. So for the last 2 days I have been raking and hauling sawdust in my wheelbarrow. I got the last loads today. Now just have to hang the door  and I can get my chickens off my front porch.

That is great!

I am calling it a night. I am exhausted. So far, 8 hatchlings are in the brooder, four chicken eggs are in the hatcher with the quail eggs that aren't due until the 3rd, 3 of the 4 are pipped, and everyone seems to be resting at the moment. Signing off until the sun comes back up.

I am calling it a night. I am exhausted. So far, 8 hatchlings are in the brooder, four chicken eggs are in the hatcher with the quail eggs that aren't due until the 3rd, 3 of the 4 are pipped, and everyone seems to be resting at the moment. Signing off until the sun comes back up.
Me too!

1 so close to out. Her wing is hanging out lol. 2 pipped. 9 to go.
How Cute!

They will be out soon!

Back
Top Bottom