Ended 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 6 Gingerbread Contest

Great job @NorthFLChick and @sunflour! I enjoyed looking at everyone's entries. This was lots of fun.

ya.gif
clap.gif
Yeaaa!
Congratulations NFC and sunflower!

It was a lot of fun!
Thank you both also for being so encouraging to get the rest of us to participate.
I had a lot of fun with my son doing it, and without the encouragement I am not sure I would have squeezed out the time to do it, and the memories are so worth it.
Thank you both!

I had a blast doing this! And to think, I almost quit before I started! I would have been the big loser then! You were all amazing with your encouragement, humor, and tips. I think I'll start my entry for next Christmas in June - should have it done in time for the deadline! I know it's way ahead yet, but same theme?

ya.gif
clap.gif
Yeaaa!
Congratulations NFC and sunflower!

It was a lot of fun!
Thank you both also for being so encouraging to get the rest of us to participate.
I had a lot of fun with my son doing it, and without the encouragement I am not sure I would have squeezed out the time to do it, and the memories are so worth it.
Thank you both!

Eggsy, I'm so glad you made one, your entry was outstanding! And to think you were able to do it with your son, that makes it even more special
smile.png

I had a blast doing this! And to think, I almost quit before I started! I would have been the big loser then! You were all amazing with your encouragement, humor, and tips. I think I'll start my entry for next Christmas in June - should have it done in time for the deadline! I know it's way ahead yet, but same theme?

June through December is a lot of Amaretto under the bridge (or down the throat) Blooie! You certainly made the contest fun, especially with that first gingerbread "entry", lol. Thanks for playing with us
big_smile.png

Back
Top Bottom