Ended 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 6 Gingerbread Contest

It was fun! Mine started droooooping, I needed to move it, the front corner went, 'tis a goner.
Next year, I'll be more prepared. I only had that ONE box of crackers & no candy and a helpful hubby ~ he did keep asking if we were going to use the WHOLE BOX?!!??!! Right after he loaded my pic for me, there was a glass of milk in his hand and the remaining crackers. Hmmm...
gig.gif
Next year get 2 boxes of crackers...1 for him to nibble on while you build with the other.

It was fun! Mine started droooooping, I needed to move it, the front corner went, 'tis a goner.
Next year, I'll be more prepared. I only had that ONE box of crackers & no candy and a helpful hubby ~ he did keep asking if we were going to use the WHOLE BOX?!!??!! Right after he loaded my pic for me, there was a glass of milk in his hand and the remaining crackers. Hmmm...

I totally understand, I only used one small section for the chicken ramp - and used my teeth to get it to the correct size & shape - and ate the rest for motivational thoughts.
big_smile.png

But didn't think about the milk
idunno.gif

The humidity here is high. Mine lasted 24 hours and it started to sag and then I dismantled it.
I think it might be fun to try with that cinnamon apple sauce recipe, maybe it would last longer.

Submission time is closed now.

I will work on the judging and get a winner after that.

Good Luck!

Good luck everyone! No matter who wins, I just wanted to sneak in a quick "thank you" for this hilarious clever contest! While busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas for our familes and friends, this was a welcome burst of whimsy!

Good luck everyone! No matter who wins, I just wanted to sneak in a quick "thank you" for this hilarious clever contest! While busy trying to get everything ready for Christmas for our familes and friends, this was a welcome burst of whimsy!

I do think it is a great contest too!

I keep coming back to this thread and reading the comments and looking at the houses. This has really been fun.
Next year will be even better!
thumbsup.gif

x2! A great contest and a lot of fun all around
smile.png

Back
Top Bottom