Ended 7th Annual New Years Day Hatch-a-long contest number 6 Gingerbread Contest

So what has everyone done with their gingerbread now that holidays and the contest are over?

Blooie, I know you're took a tumble. And @lindalouly I think you said your boys ate yours.

What about everyone else? Mine is still on the coffee table and looks like it's still going strong enough for another 11 months but I don't want it around that long. DH wants to get fireworks to set ours off with a big bang, lol.

So what has everyone done with their gingerbread now that holidays and the contest are over?

Blooie, I know you're took a tumble. And @lindalouly I think you said your boys ate yours.

What about everyone else? Mine is still on the coffee table and looks like it's still going strong enough for another 11 months but I don't want it around that long. DH wants to get fireworks to set ours off with a big bang, lol.

Awesome!!! Do it and make a video! Atleast post some pics.

Awesome!!! Do it and make a video! Atleast post some pics.

I guess I'd rather do it that way then just pitch it in the trash. I'll see if he can find some fireworks while he's out driving around for work this week.

I guess I'd rather do it that way then just pitch it in the trash. I'll see if he can find some fireworks while he's out driving around for work this week.

Oh why oh why did I throw my drooping house away. I could have blasted it into oblivion with the shotgun
big_smile.png

Oh why oh why did I throw my drooping house away. I could have blasted it into oblivion with the shotgun
big_smile.png

DUH! What am I thinking? We don't have to have fireworks (although that would be kind of fun to set up charges and whistling things)...we have firepower!

I took some of the the candies off and put them in a jar. Hubby loves gum drops.
I tossed most of the candies and fed the crackers to the chickens.

Next year I think I will try to make a totally chicken consumable house.
We do not need the sugar, they should not have it, and I think I can have just as much fun with pumpkin seeds.

Back
Top Bottom