8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

LL
lau.gif
lau.gif

Really?? What are peoples interpretations of fried chicken these days?
tongue.png

Lock-down commenced! It is a good thing I used Hatch-a-batch to track these; with my wedding being this week, I'd have forgotten to lock down my eggs otherwise.

At least 1 duckling is internally pipped. It was cheeping like mad when I had the incubator open.

Hope I didn't miss anything important in the last 224 posts: totally NOT going to catch up on those :)

Lock-down commenced! It is a good thing I used Hatch-a-batch to track these; with my wedding being this week, I'd have forgotten to lock down my eggs otherwise.

At least 1 duckling is internally pipped. It was cheeping like mad when I had the incubator open.

Hope I didn't miss anything important in the last 224 posts: totally NOT going to catch up on those :)
Congratulations!!!
That's a busy week.

I haven't hatched ducks. Do baby ducks have an egg tooth like a chick to pip and zip out?
I'm assuming they must?

Just did my lockdown candle--I have 2 that are at least internally pipping, with one of the 2 maybe pipped! There's teeny bits of movement in others, with a couple looking not quite right. Nothing smelly, though, so all 11 are staying.

Back
Top Bottom