8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

frow.gif

Dunno if I'll be hatching, but am here and available to help when possible!!

Thanks, Ron!!!
celebrate.gif

I know we can find you something to hatch! Hatch-a-holics Unite!

I might as well jump in here lol. I already have a couple in the bator that are due the 21st-23rd and should be getting some eggs in next week. Depending on what day they get here, maybe I can set them to be within 2 days of new years :)

BTW, Please add me to the list @Ronott1

It is great to have you back hatching!

I might as well jump in here lol. I already have a couple in the bator that are due the 21st-23rd and should be getting some eggs in next week. Depending on what day they get here, maybe I can set them to be within 2 days of new years
smile.png
th.gif

I can't wait to see what you will be hatching!

I have added both of you to the members list.

It is great to have you back hatching! :th I can't wait to see what you will be hatching! I have added both of you to the members list.
I have 3 silkie eggs in the bator now. I only had one sitting on my counter for about a week and a half and gave up waiting for more so I put it in. Since that was the only egg I had, someone offered me some silkie/showgirl eggs :) Those are the ones I'm waiting for that should be coming next week :) The two days in a row after I set that 1 egg, my silkie pullet laid lol. So now, I have 3 silkie eggs in the bator, each set a day apart. I have no clue if they're even fertile though so we'll have to wait and see if they develope.

I know we can find you something to hatch! Hatch-a-holics Unite!

I have eggs in the bator currently... :plbb

14 Paint Silkie eggs a week in... and some duck eggs due ??? They were supposed to be hatched by broodys... :oops:

Out of room, so really shouldn't stick any more in the bators for a bit...

I have 3 silkie eggs in the bator now. I only had one sitting on my counter for about a week and a half and gave up waiting for more so I put it in. Since that was the only egg I had, someone offered me some silkie/showgirl eggs :) Those are the ones I'm waiting for that should be coming next week :) The two days in a row after I set that 1 egg, my silkie pullet laid lol. So now, I have 3 silkie eggs in the bator, each set a day apart. I have no clue if they're even fertile though so we'll have to wait and see if they develope.

Been there, done that... my first Silkie pullet laid 1 egg, then her 2nd 10 days later... she laid for 1 week and then went broody... :he :gig

Count me in also created another hatch a holic @theceltichorse
I will set her up I have EE in the bator for her due tomorrow
but will join in on the 11th as well @ronott1

I'm in! I've got 2 incubators now. One is running with 10 bantam cochin/silkie mix eggs due on the 21st and I plan to add more later on the 11th. I will run the second incubator as a hatcher and really get myself into trouble.

Is it sad that I have the whole cabinet incubator running right now with 3 eggs in it? I just don't feel like setting up the little hova bator. I'm so lazy lol

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom