8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

Happy New Year to everyone!!

LOL! I'm Agnes Scramblepants!

lau.gif

you should totally get it! I just got it last week and I love it! I have about 20 eggs in there on day 3 and already see embryo's with heart beats!
I've been using the Incuview for about 2 years now. It's fantastic. Fell off the kitchen counter, onto a tile floor and still works just fine. Simple, easy, reliable. What more could you ask for in an incubator?

good morning everyone waiting for the coffee to kick in
one chick out of 5 still had cord and shell attached tied it off cut but fairly
long still twice the **** thing is getting between the wire floor and
the water tray

Thanks! I just tied it off and cut it but I think I'm to late. It was moving around in the bator with the other chicks climbing on all the eggs and now it looks like it pulled out some intestines.
1f62a.png
Any chance they will suck back up?

I would get him seperated and hope for the best. I've heard of people putting a little neosporin (without pain relief) on the area to protect from bacteria but hopefully someone with more experience will speak up.

Last edited:
Thanks! I just tied it off and cut it but I think I'm to late. It was moving around in the bator with the other chicks climbing on all the eggs and now it looks like it pulled out some intestines.
1f62a.png

Id cull it it wont live with innerds hanging out

1f62a.png
I would just keep it wrapped with a moist warm paper towel either in the incubator or isolate him from the other chicks under a heat lamp. Please keep us updated!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom