8th-annual-byc-new-years-day-2017-hatch-a-long

Cabbage patches yield human babies. What kind of babies come from piles of leaves?

0.jpg

lau.gif

@DwayneNLiz @Jessimom @generalsherman @penny1960 @Wickedchickens6 and everybody else not mentioned, thanks. Here a couple of pictures of the survivors of my coop slaughter.

4 week old females of my Dark Cornish/Madisons

3 week old

I'm all excited about this cross. Check their double breast feature on their chests!!! Got another 24 eggs on my homemade bator and gonna candle tonight on day 3.
yummy
droolin.gif

It's interesting you mentioned about who might have known  eldonrgv was away...hubby and I were talking about it after we dropped our steer off this morning and how awful this would have been...and hubby thought almost the same thing. Basically that someone must be watching and waiting or knew eldonrgv was gone. :(

I agree with you too, Jessimom!   Eldonrgv, you have an awesome outlook! Some people wouldn't be able to see past this. You're going to be successful in whatever you choose to do. Amazing perseverance. :bow

Wow, that is HORRIBLE!!   I hope that some of your stuff shows up again - especially the incubator - they probably thought they were stealing a fridge - won't they be surprised when they cook their beer?

Do you have any idea who might have known you were gone?  Someone that you had taking care of the birds while you were gone?  Stealing that much stuff mean they knew they had plenty of time.  The property loss is one thing, but I can't get over the fact they left the gate open.  I am so sorry for your losses!!!

I love your positive outlook! 

I think I kind of messed up in this by letting everyone know that we were heading out of town on Facebook plus all our info is there also!!!! We sold a litter of Shi Tzu puppies on our local FB marketplace providing our physical address if anybody was interested......arggghhh ....feel such an idiot!!!!

Even left a sign in my truck.

Shouting Loud!!!

"HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS THE PLACE!!!! THERES NO ONE HOME!!"

Last edited:
I think I kind of messed up in this by letting everyone know that we were heading out of town on Facebook plus all our info is there also!!!! We sold a litter of Shi Tzu puppies on our local FB marketplace providing our physical address if anybody was interested......arggghhh ....feel such an idiot!!!!

Even left a sign in my truck.

Shouting Loud!!!

"HEY EVERYONE, THIS IS THE PLACE!!!! THERES NO ONE HOME!!"

Don't beat yourself up. It shouldn't have happened.

I just candled the 24 eggs on bator, today is day 3 and got 18 left 3 infertile and 3 with thin crack. Hopefully ill be setting another dozen on Monday.

@DwayneNLiz @Jessimom @generalsherman @penny1960 @Wickedchickens6 and everybody else not mentioned, thanks. Here a couple of pictures of the survivors of my coop slaughter.

4 week old females of my Dark Cornish/Madisons

3 week old

I'm all excited about this cross. Check their double breast feature on their chests!!! Got another 24 eggs on my homemade bator and gonna candle tonight on day 3.
Thats a good looking meat bird in the making!!!

Back
Top Bottom