Ended 9th Annual BYC EHAL, Contest #9—Hatching Chick Photography Contest

Obviously not an entry, but this is my favorite picture I've ever taken of a hatching chick. (and yes, it was taken through the glass) She turned out to be a great broody hen, but sadly, I lost her to a bobcat in the great chicken massacre in 2016.
LL
:love Adorable!! Would it be okay if I put that in the first post for an example photo, instead of my awful one?

Obviously not an entry, but this is my favorite picture I've ever taken of a hatching chick. (and yes, it was taken through the glass) She turned out to be a great broody hen, but sadly, I lost her to a bobcat in the great chicken massacre in 2016.
LL

What an adorable picture! Great job on taking it :thumbsup So sorry about losing her :hugs

LL

CEB9D821-B61C-43ED-BFA8-89C1724542DE.jpeg

Someone tried to copy your chick lol I walked down and it was just sitting like this.

Back
Top Bottom