A Bielefelder Thread !

Well with a partner I got a pair 2 weeks ago, the pullet was DOA as they forgot the heat pack. They were very upset and apologetic for the mess up. Today I received a trio , they took an extra day to get here but were in perfect shape. A trio with a spare roo. Then much to my suprise there was another box of chicks waiting for me as well in that box were. 2 perfrct bielefelder pullets!! With CCL pullets, rhodebar pullets and white and cream packing peanuts.

4 pullets and 2 roo's, I like those odds.

I'll some pix up

Thèse chickens are BIG babies!! I have them in their own small coop with à wire run. They never want to come out into thé run. They just "chill" in thé coop most of thé day. Today i cleaned out thé coop and left thé door open for them to enjoy some freedom,They followed me around everywhere i went. :lol: It was hard to take pictures of them everytime id back up to get à shot theyd come closer. But i am enjoying thèse chickens very much. Theyve been outside now for about 2 complète weeks, still with à heat lamp. But i do miss their unique soumding chirps. Not lile anything ive heard from other chickens i have. They should be right around thé 12-15 week mark, So hopefully about halfway to gettig some Golden Eggs!!

Can someone explain the difference between the greenfire farms size and what I read in Germany. Greenfire says the roosters can go up to lbs. Every german article says lbs. Thanks

Care to share the German article that mentions pounds as a form of weight measurement?

Greenfire Farms is, I'm sure, feeding a higher protein diet than the farms in Germany, if only to boost production. They also took stock from multiple locations. I think we've all seen how different lines of the same breed of bird can vary.

I'll look for it, it didnt lbs, it said 3.5 to 4 kg. 4 kg being being a bit under 9 lbs. Even if your read articles in the UK you never hear of 13 lbs or anything over 4 kg

Back
Top Bottom