A Bielefelder Thread !

Pics
I have my 2 cockerels and 1 pullet separate and move to dog crate due to cold weather. My Bielefelders seem to growth little slow than the barred rock and other cross. I hope they are worth keeping for the future stock bird.

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has any bielefelder hatching eggs they'd be willing to sell? I'd even be interested in chicks.

Long story short, my grandmother has done a lot for me and I'm looking to give her a unique Christmas present(I will be doing the hatching). She's a feisty german lady that came over to the states towards the end of WW2. Something got all but one of her flock last night and she's devastated. I have one chick that I hatched for her but 2 hens won't keep them and 2 teens in eggs. So my grandfather and I are repairing and predator proofing the coop and run and I'm hoping to be able to find some bielefelders to fill it with.

If you have some or know anyone who might please PM me. I know it's getting to be a little last minute for eggs but I'm hoping
fl.gif
Thank you :)

Hi, I was wondering if anyone here has any bielefelder hatching eggs they'd be willing to sell? I'd even be interested in chicks.

Long story short, my grandmother has done a lot for me and I'm looking to give her a unique Christmas present(I will be doing the hatching). She's a feisty german lady that came over to the states towards the end of WW2. Something got all but one of her flock last night and she's devastated. I have one chick that I hatched for her but 2 hens won't keep them and 2 teens in eggs. So my grandfather and I are repairing and predator proofing the coop and run and I'm hoping to be able to find some bielefelders to fill it with.

If you have some or know anyone who might please PM me. I know it's getting to be a little last minute for eggs but I'm hoping :fl  Thank you :)

Look a few pages back someone has them. Good luck. Pam

I have my 2 cockerels and 1 pullet separate and move to dog crate due to cold weather. My Bielefelders seem to growth little slow than the barred rock and other cross. I hope they are worth keeping for the future stock bird.
There are breeds that do take longer to mature out, especially extra large ones….It is good to ask but am guessing that there is nothing to worry about. I only know of good things from the few owners i know.

I absolutely love these birds !
Their temperments are extroidinary !
They practically jump in my lap.
I can stoop & pick them up, they are so mellow !
This breed has stolen my heart completely.
love.gif

I absolutely love these birds !
Their temperments are extroidinary !
They practically jump in my lap.
I can stoop & pick them up, they are so mellow !
This breed has stolen my heart completely.
love.gif

Oh wow, I did NOT need to see this!

I am already having a hard waiting until Spring. Too many birds as it is now. If my family finds any more fluffy butts I am in BIG trouble.

This may end poorly.
barnie.gif

I have few young roosters; 2 light and 1 dark color as chick. I am plan to keep 1 color each, but want to know what color best to keep for stock. I am also aware select size, comb, and temperament are part of select process.

I have few young roosters; 2 light and 1 dark color as chick.  I am plan to keep 1 color each, but want to know what color best to keep for stock.  I am also aware select size, comb, and temperament are part of select process.

The ones that were easy to sex. if any weren't autosexting don't breed that one.Pam

Back
Top Bottom