A Canada goose bred my Sebastopol!

Cross breeds are amazing! The fun part about it is you never know what you're gonna get! They also tend to look way nicer then pure breeds ;)
I wonder what a giant dewlap African cross Canada goose would look like :)

I dont understand why people hate someone trying to create something new. Don't they understand where all the breeds come from and how they are developed 
just like dogs and anything domestic. all pure breeds were once mutts as people like to call them. The only thing that makes them a pedigree or a flock standard is 
someone took the time to develop it. and made the breed in enough number that they could keep the specific breed going.  anyone can technically make their own
breed they just need to get it eventually get a standard look.  also known as APA   standard of perfection  https://www.purelypoultry.com/apa-standard-of-perfection-p-686.html

That would be cool if you got your permit. I would love to get some Canada goose hatching eggs. Canada's are such nice birds, I love them to pieces.

I love your post.

I live on a lake and many Canada geese are here. My Toulouse girl kayaks with me every day and wanders around the yard. She looks at the wild geese on the lake and they look at her but I have never seen one land and she has never shown any interest in going to them. Maybe one day one of those handsome fellows will have his way with her. But, like you, we use the eggs so I may never know.

alright finally my goose has hatched some eggs. and I am pretty sure I finally got a canada goose /touluse or pilgrim hybrid I think the female is a pilgim but not sure. when i got her from a efowl hatchery they were out of touluse and were not yet selling pilgrims. so eh not sure what she is but she mates with my canada goose. so heres one of her babies cant wait to see what it looks like full grown.

Back
Top Bottom