A long, disapointing weekend. but looking foward to Spring!

doesn't wiggle that much, just once and a while there's a tiny little tremble from the egg. Not much still. no pips...I'm really getting discouraged a little...
sad.png

Well, as long as you see some wiggling you know he's still alive and in there !!!! dont get to worried !!!!! When the time is right he will come out !!!!

I've been watching this thread for a few days, and I just thought of something. Is there a way you could maybe find a recording of chicks peeping or a hen clucking off the computer and play it loud enough for the chick to hear? Maybe if it hears those noises continuously it will encourage him/her to keep trying.
jumpy.gif

If you put your ear down next to the incubator, can you hear him pecking? It may be a little hard to do with your incubator, but on a styrofoam one, you can put your ear on the plastic window and hear them.
pop.gif

Quote:
well....I'm not sure...I do have a toy baby chicken that I am using(it's my brothers) and it peeps.
smile.png
I have been using that and the chick usually wiggles a tiny bit, but that's it...it's hard now not to be discouraged...I was so sure it was gonna hatch...but each day that goes by makes me more and more unsure...I just lose a little bit of hope every morning and night when i look into the bator to see the egg just sitting there with no pips or sounds...
hit.gif

I'm sooo worried! This is my last chance to get him to hatch until next spring! I want the egg to hatch soo badly!
hit.gif

no I can't hear a thing...
sad.png
and no pips....just a tiny wiggle every now and then... he seemed so strong when i got home. he started wiggling that shell quite a bit! Now it seems like he is resting...or worse...
th.gif
fl.gif

I VERY QUICKLY removed the old rag i put the egg on from the bator and replaced it with a napkin. That way if it hatches it will have a clean space to rest on.
love.gif
(that is, IF it hatches....
hit.gif
)

when should i help? he hasn't even pipped yet and I don't know what is taking him so long!
hu.gif
I don't want to cause any more trouble for it because i would hate myself forever!
barnie.gif
All i want is for him to hatch.....all i want is for him to hatch.....
fl.gif
love.gif

Back
Top Bottom