A long, disapointing weekend. but looking foward to Spring!

temp./hum. seem fine...and ya you're probably right..he's probably tired...i hope so...
sad.png

Last edited:
when should i help? he hasn't even pipped yet and I don't know what is taking him so long!
hu.gif
I don't want to cause any more trouble for it because i would hate myself forever!
barnie.gif
All i want is for him to hatch.....all i want is for him to hatch.....
fl.gif

love.gif

i want it to hatch sooo badly! I set up the brooder and everything...what's taking him so long!!??
idunno.gif

jeeze. Easy on the submit button
tongue.png

only he knows when he wants to come out. He may not come at all. did you boost the humdity up a little bit for the hatch?

oh sorry. I am just so worried!
sad.png

Yes, hum. is now about 70% and temp. is about 99-103* F. which is good i think.
big_smile.png

Sorry about being so nervous just because the egg stopped wiggling for a little while. Probably a stupid thing to get nervous about.
he.gif
barnie.gif
dumb me...

but anyways, the egg is wiggling a little more now...still worried(probably stupid to worry about it so much!
he.gif
) When i tap the side of the bator and make peeping sounds with the toy chicken, the egg wiggles a little to respond.

I hope he's ok...
fl.gif

We hope he's O.K., too! We're still rootin' for him!
yippiechickie.gif
:yiipchick:yiipchick

You're not dumb for being so nervous...it just shows you care. Caring about others (and critters, and neighbors, and your environment...) is a good trait to have in life!
hugs.gif

If it so happens that he doesn't make it, just know that you did all that you could do and that's the best anyone (or any chick) could ask. Sometimes it's not meant to be. :aww

But don't give up hope just yet....HE'S STILL WIGGLING!!!

GO CHICK GO!!!
fl.gif
:fl:fl

Quote:
aww thanks!
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
hugs.gif
I really appreciate your encouraging words!
hugs.gif

And guess what?! I went to check the egg, and when i watched a little while, he started wiggling a lot again! You guys were right! He probably was just resting! Silly me...
roll.png

well, that's all for now. If I don't get a chance to update you gusy tonight, then i will tomorrow afternoon, so look for my post again tomorrow afternoon!! Maybe, just maybe(and yes I have said this last time and the time before that!) maybe the egg will hatch tomorrow or tonight and I will be able to post lots of pictures!
big_smile.png
Be hoping that when you check this post again, the title will be changed to "DAY 26! Pictures of hatched(or pipped) Egg!!!! Yay!" or something like that! LOL
big_smile.png

Night all and good night baby chicken!
jumpy.gif
Please hatch tonight so when i wake up i will see your little fuzzy face and your fuzzy butt to make me happy!!!!Boy, that would be a great way to start the day!!!
gig.gif
fl.gif

Back
Top Bottom