A quick update from the South of France

ChickedyCoq

In the Brooder
Apr 2, 2015
Provence, France

The coop arrived in a couple of boxes today.

This is the spot we chose to put the coop as it is very hot here in Summer and they will appreciate the shade of the bamboo.

Putting all the pieces of the puzzle together.

This is the back part, I put the front and roof on later and didn't take photo's, tomorrow is another day.

My daughter helped me put the coop together today, tomorrow if I find the time I'm going to get a chicken feeder and water dispenser, some sawdust, and if I'm really lucky, 3 chickens!

Super excited.

Welcome to BYC! I'm glad you joined us! :) That looks like a great coop you have there. Good luck with your chicken raising!
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
Hi and welcome to our flock!
welcome-byc.gif

So glad you could join the BYC community! Looks like you have a lovely coop. Good luck with your future chicks! What breeds are you planning on getting?

Bonjour, and welcome to BYC. Glad you decided join our flock. Thanks for posting the pics. Raising chickens is a wonderful experience for children. My granddaughter (pictured in my avatar) loves our chickens. Please feel free to ask any questions you may have. We are here to help in any way we can. Good luck in getting your chickens.

Welcome to BYC! Please make yourself at home and we are here to help.

Nice coop! Good luck with finishing and accommodating it!

I'm sure your flock will enjoy that coop. Feel free to ask any questions.

Glad you joined us!

Back
Top Bottom