A RAVE about my mare!!!

Oh ! bkruegar !!!
I am so very very happy for you !!!
wee.gif
I have recently purchased a QH horse that I totally love ...I posted about him....on BYH .Took me some time to find him ,,,looked at many horses .....I really know how you feel about your horse ....I really do ....Nothing like the love you have for a horse ....
We (my 11 yr old DD) have a part Arab Mare also ...She is our Diva of the pasture ...pixy legs....and is a pleasure to ride .......she's 14.1 hh and is two small for my 6 ft body or else i would have snatched her up....but I love my big guy ...
thumbsup.gif

Last edited:
100_4061b.jpg

<P>

This was our first show last month.In classes of between 5-16 we got a 2,3,4, and a 5th.Best place in the trail class as she was willing to let me get the mail from the mailbox.Something most wouldn't.

100_3749b.jpg

<P>
This is of me, my DD on the morab and my DS (6) on the retired pony who is a total babysitter and FULL arab.

100_3721b.jpg

Last it the head shot.Perfect eyeliner and GORGEOUS head although a little furry!

Of you look very close in the first shot you will see on her left rear leg that it bulges up on the cannon bone.That is her scarring that goes TO THE BONE

You may or may not be able to see in the first shot her belly spot and a smattering of white on the neck and butt.You may not be able to see it as you kind of need to know it is there.

Yea she looks arab but mostly she just looks like a good girl, which she is!!!

Whats her name? Well they just called her the grey mare, or big mama as she had a 21 month old foal at her side.Yes you DID read that right 21 months.

Because It took me so long to find her I call her patience.But I SHOW her under "MY Gorgeous Girl" And when I go to get her I say "Hey gorgeous" and she whinnies and comes RIGHT up to me EVERY time.

If I am walking along the farm and she sees me she nickers to me, I will then say Hey Gorgeous and she nickers again and comes to me.

Now my 11 yr old daughter can't catch her but me she comes right to regardless if I have something for her or not.

Truthfully my DD is not very fond of her and calls her "the dumb blonde" so is it any wonder she doesn't come to DD?

im glad someone on here likes arabs. I have a fullblood I took in trade for a QH colt I had and have regretted it since. They seem to be much too hot for my taste.

yuckyuck.gif
Oh Vie !
Beautiful horses ..and your horse is "Gorgeous !"..she's a lucky girl ....probably a relief for her not to have a "horse' at her side also....Oh Vie !!
My horse is named Tiny ...I call him"Big Guy " and he comes trottin' "Okay here I come" like a total gelding ...

Back
Top Bottom