A **WARNING** ABOUT BLUE-KOTE!

On the bright side the "blue" really brings out the green in your eyes..
clap.gif

Gosh, this is hilarious!

Are genetian (sp?) violet (potassium permanganate?) and blu-kote the same thing? DH had to use it ages ago for a particularly stubborn ear infection - now THAT was a mess - purple pillows and sheets and if it dribbled past the cotton packing, purple streaks on the face.

AHHHH ha ha ha!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif
lau.gif

So here sit- in computer class- I read this and BURST OUT LAUGHING!!! It brightened my day, but now I look like the crazy person I truly am!!! Oh no, my secret's out!!!
gig.gif
lau.gif
gig.gif

Thanks for sharing!!!

Last edited:
I just bought the Blue kote because one of my hens was losing her feathers... then she was just missing feathers on her back end and i thought nothing of it ....but a coupledays later when i was leting her and he chicken friends out she was bleeding .... the local vet told me me what to use (BLUE KOTE) she is still isolated from the other chickens but she is doing good and healing with the help of Blue kote
big_smile.png

I have so been there done that LOL! my face was blue spotted, my arms, my neck, hands and chest. my hands were the worst. i had to kote 5 or 6 young birds at one time. the first couple were ok but.. yeah. the last few were shaking it off and onto me LOL.

Back
Top Bottom