Advice on Free Range Peafowl

We have four. And I'm out with ours a lot too. I work from home and in summer I take my laptop outside if I have reports to write, so I can be outside with my birds and enjoying the outdoors. But we got all four as young adults, so maybe that's why. Never raised any from chicks.
When you hatch out your own chicks all things will change
wink.png

Go to your profile page and scroll down -- betcha it's already there
thumbsup.gif
My profile does not show all my photos most all of my photos are under my signature on the lower left where it says Show off your peas
clap.gif

Minxfox showed me how to do that and i don't remember cause i only did it one time so PM her and ask her how to do it. all my photos i posted on that thread shows when you click on it,

My profile does not show all my photos most all of my photos are under my signature on the lower left where it says Show off your peas
clap.gif

Minxfox showed me how to do that and i don't remember cause i only did it one time so PM her and ask her how to do it. all my photos i posted on that thread shows when you click on it,

Wellll, guess what? They are also ALL listed, in individual albums, by thread, under your profile
tongue2.gif
Like as in every photo you ever embed, near as I can tell...

You are right when you say that if you click the link you can see them (and it lists 1025), for sure. But if you go to your profile and go to where the embedded photos are, it lists, by album (which is apparently the individual thread the photos were posted to), what apparently is each and every photo you ever post. I discovered it when looking at my profile a couple weeks ago... I'm still new and learning how to work this site
caf.gif
, and I was kinda surprised when I saw that all the photos I uploaded were showing up on my profile
ep.gif

Now Zaz, the reason it doesn't jump out at you on the profile page, is that it just lists a few of the most recent albums (threads). If you want to see all of them, you have to click the link "view all photos" and then it shows you each and every thread, and the number of photos in that "album," which is the same thing you are seeing on that link that you mentioned.

Here's the tricky part: apparently it organizes the albums (thread photos) based on the FIRST date that you embed a photo on that particular thread by default. So the "Show Off Your Peas" thread, which has been going on a long time, is buried waaaaay down your list of photo albums. Because (with great joy to all of us), you happen to post quite a few of your wonderful photos
bow.gif
So you have something like 15 PAGES of photo albums, with 20 albums per page (how about 282 albums?)
lau.gif
It says you have posted 2,357 photos altogether ... I'm certainly not going to try to count them all myself!
pop.gif

Anyway, you take fabulous photos
love.gif
, and I'm really glad you share them with us
clap.gif

It seems you can also sort the albums by "last posted" and the name of the thread, in case you get bored, I guess.

Back
Top Bottom