ALABAMA!!

I have a million Cubalaya mixed cockerels running around outside right now if anyone wants one. I'm a Floridian just south of the border and I'm actually far closer to most of you than most of the people in the Florida thread

The cockerels are all either Cubalaya X American Game or Cubalaya X RIR. The sire was a blue wheaten and right now all of his sons are getting ornate lavender wings and tails. I'm sure they'll be very handsome roosters one day
View attachment 3602418
View attachment 3602424
Those do look interesting. Not sure how far away you are. I'm almost due north of Destin.

FOR SALE Organic, non-GMO soy-protein free feed in Tallahssee

Organic, non-GMO, soy-protein free chicken feed from Kentucky Organic, an Amish farm in Kentucky (imagine that!), available in Tallahassee. Pickup near Lake Jackson (N. Monroe and Old Bainbridge) or call to discuss delivery to SE Alabama for significant orders.

We have grower (20% protein) and layer (16% protein, 4% calcium) available.

75¢/pound for the layer, 80¢ per pound for the grower. Comes in five-gallon pickle buckets that hold 25 pounds each, the buckets are $2 but you're welcome to bring your own container to avoid that charge (I just hate having to go searching for buckets).

I'll do a discount for 500 pounds - $350 for the layer and $375 for the grower. If you're looking for a ton or more let's talk directly to work out a deal.
feed-detail.jpg

feed-bucket.jpg

feed-koffi-sign.jpg

I will not spam the forum with more of these advertisements - if you're interested DM me directly. I receive a new order every couple months and almost always have several hundred pounds in stock.

Hey Alabama group, long time no see. Anyone (finally) getting a bit of rain roday? Ponds and creeks have been suffering and too many fires unfortunately. Hope all is well for you folks

Was driving around and saw smoke everywhere the other day! The wildfires are a little crazy to me, since I'm new to AL and when I moved in, it was raining every day! Thankfully, it rained today!

Back
Top Bottom