ALABAMA!!

Anybody here live in Alabama?
caf.gif

I live in Robertsdale
cool.png
ya.gif
I live in florence

Just wanted to say Hi to all. Hope everyone is great. We have been sick for 2 weeks. I'm ready to get out of this house and get to work. I want to hatch some baby chicks but I have to have a safe place for them. Really just trying to stay in touch with new chicken friends. Isn't there more here from Alabama? Lets here from you. Moon79
smile.png
I live in Florence

Hey guys! Joining this thread since I live in North Alabama (Athens). Curious if anyone knows of any shows or clubs in the area. I'm wanting to start showing Large Fowl sometime next year, but I've only seen one show that they advertised only being bantams. My husband and I would love to find a club to support and join in.

Anyone in North Alabama / Huntsville area need some Whiting True Blue hatching eggs? I did a test hatch, and they're 100% fertilized and 80% hatched for me. I also have two Midnight Majesty Marans, a Black Australorp, a Green Egger, and two Red Stars needing a new home, all 9 months old and laying great even through this weather. Got to make space for my new babies.

Hey y’all!! Alright, here’s the question!! Does ANYBODY live in North Alabama, that has fertile duck eggs?! We like all ducks..
Not as crazy about flighty birds, but open to anybody who has fertile eggs!! I do realize we could ship, but I’d really rather find someone relatively local if at all possible! Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!! Thank you in advance, and have a Blessed day!!!

Back
Top Bottom