All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

I'll take this offer:

12+ coturnix eggs (jumbo brown and Italian)

I will offer 6 Bourbon Red Turkey eggs.
Mine if i'm allowed!

These would not be able to ship until this thursday.
4+ French White Muscovy Eggs (huge Drake around 18lbs and there is one pekin hen so possible chance of a mule duck....i will ship any eggs laid in a 4 day period - 4 muscovy hens 1 pekin)

6+ Standard White Crested Blue Polish Eggs (Not laying yet!! 2 Blue hens 1 Blue Roo 1 Golden Lace hen)

If my swap offers are not acceptable please let me know.

I'll take this offer: [COLOR=333333]12+ coturnix eggs (jumbo brown and Italian)[/COLOR] [COLOR=333333]I will offer 6 Bourbon Red Turkey eggs.[/COLOR]
Mine if i'm allowed! These would not be able to ship until this thursday. 4+ French White Muscovy Eggs (huge Drake around 18lbs and there is one pekin hen so possible chance of a mule duck....i will ship any eggs laid in a 4 day period - 4 muscovy hens 1 pekin) 6+ Standard White Crested Blue Polish Eggs (Not laying yet!! 2 Blue hens 1 Blue Roo 1 Golden Lace hen) If my swap offers are not acceptable please let me know.
With the chance of the mixed mule in there, please add some extra eggs to compensate since it is supposed to be 4+ pure for a first offer.

With the chance of the mixed mule in there, please add some extra eggs to compensate since it is supposed to be 4+ pure for a first offer.

It is 4 pure muscovy or more....the possible mule would be in the + i know which eggs are from the pekin.

Ok, please mark the pekin eggs accordingly.
1f609.png

Can I mine those white muscovies? I've got quail laying out my butt right now!

I'd be offering 18+ coturnix quail eggs, mix of whites and browns ( colors are pure it would just be hens choice. )

OR

6+ Fawn and white runner duck eggs ( these guys haven't started laying again for the season yet but I'm expecting eggs any day with the amount of feed they've started eating )

I'd be offering 18+ coturnix quail eggs, mix of whites and browns ( colors are pure it would just be hens choice. )

OR

6+ Fawn and white runner duck eggs ( these guys haven't started laying again for the season yet but I'm expecting eggs any day with the amount of feed they've started eating )
Yeah i am pretty sure that qualifies!!

i will send you a pm to make arrangements.

OR

Yeah i am pretty sure that qualifies!!

i will send you a pm to make arrangements.

Yep, the offer qualifies.

Back
Top Bottom