All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

Pics
I'll mine the Ancona eggs an offer up

6+ fawn and white runner duck eggs, it'll be Friday before I can send these out. They just started laying for the season and I haven't had a chance to check fertility yet.

OR

12+ coturnix quail hatching eggs, hens choice on color.

OR

Some really cool hand woven baskets, they're like four inches square and three or so inches deep. I've got more stuff but ill have to make a swap page.

Mine on the quail

Offer
2+ pilgrim goose eggs to ship out Saturday or Monday

I'll add a new chick feeder/waterer set as a 2nd offer. This would be the round feeder/waterers with the plastic quart containers on top.

So you can do a GF Membership instead of eggs? That is great. I was trying to understand the rules and thought that I could offer that as a second to other fowl eggs. I just don't have other fowl eggs yet, not until next year actually.

So you can do a GF Membership instead of eggs? That is great. I was trying to understand the rules and thought that I could offer that as a second to other fowl eggs. I just don't have other fowl eggs yet, not until next year actually.

Yes, first offer needs to be either any eggs but chicken or a 6 month GFM. You can add as many other items (egg or otherwise) to either of those offers as you want as long as they are each $10-15 in value before shipping. I posted some ideas for swaps a few posts up if you need some ideas. If you have a question about whether something is appropriate to offer, just ask. And chicken eggs may be offered as an additional offer as well.

Last edited:
Current Offer from @misfitmorgan

6 month Gold Feather Membership

(You may want to add an item or 2 just so they have options.
1f609.png
)

Back
Top Bottom