All "OTHER" Fowl Swap

The initial offer stands as is. It was not dependent on yours being taken or not if no one else takes your offer then someone can start another offer I think is how it works. No side trade needed.

Most chains roll back to the previous offer if nobody accepts the current offer. I don't see anything in the rules of this chain about this so I guess the moderator would need to jump in to clarify. If everyone had to keep putting up new offers without getting something first we wouldn't have a chain because nobody would want to participate

The initial offer stands as is. It was not dependent on yours being taken or not if no one else takes your offer then someone can start another offer I think is how it works. No side trade needed.

Most chains roll back to the previous offer if nobody accepts the current offer. I don't see anything in the rules of this chain about this so I guess the moderator would need to jump in to clarify. If everyone had to keep putting up new offers without getting something first we wouldn't have a chain because nobody would want to participate

Well said!

I do not do roll backs just because it takes a while to have someone claim an offer. I can not stand the chains that do. It is unfair to those offering the item rolled back to and to the person claiming.

@Brown Chicka Brown Cow
You may also offer merchandise or gift certificates from this or other websites if you need additional ideas. Poultry websites like Ideal, Meyers, Murray McMurray all offer gift certificates. I believe a $15 gift certificate would work well for a swap. Also, new chick feeders/waterers that could be picked up easily locally & shipped only if claimed would make good offers. Just some ideas.
1f609.png

Last edited:
I do not do roll backs just because it takes a while to have someone claim an offer. I can not stand the chains that do. It is unfair to those offering the item rolled back to and to the person claiming.

@Brown Chicka Brown Cow
You may also offer merchandise or gift certificates from this or other websites if you need additional ideas. Poultry websites like Ideal, Meyers, Murray McMurray all offer gift certificates. I believe a $15 gift certificate would work well for a swap. Also, new chick feeders/waterers that could be picked up easily locally & shipped only if claimed would make good offers. Just some ideas.
1f609.png

Thanks for clarifying. Those are some good ideas to keep in mind!!

@Brown Chicka Brown Cow
1f609.png

Great ideas Silkie. I will keep these in mind for the future.

Back
Top Bottom