American serama thread!

I went back to the pics you posted Shahtir and I see what you mean. Even the hen who's distracted with something off to the side has a very short back.
Hoping I'll start to see this as they get older
:-D

I went back to the pics you posted Shahtir and I see what you mean. Even the hen who's distracted with something off to the side has a very short back.
Hoping I'll start to see this as they get older
:-D

You will see it as they get older

Relaxed

Posed
Oc Seramas this hen is actually from you, a friend gave her to me and got her directly from you.

Here is a 2 week old chick. You can already start to see the pose.

Last edited:
You will see it as they get older

Relaxed

Posed

Here is a 2 week old chick. You can already start to see the pose.

OK NOW these are some litle seramas......here. OCSeramas will be at the Modesto Show on January 30th.
As well as myself and MANY other REPUTABLE serama breeders...

Want to check out a reputable breeder, go to this link:

http://www.ocseramas.com/our-breeders.html

OK NOW these are some litle seramas......here. OCSeramas will be at the Modesto Show on January 30th.
As well as myself and MANY other REPUTABLE serama breeders...

Want to check out a reputable breeder, go to this link:

http://www.ocseramas.com/our-breeders.html

Yes I will be there also. So hopefully I can talk to some breeders. But, I had a very bad experience from Jerrys Seramas and now I would prefer to talk to the breeder before I get a bird from them
1f614.png

Edit: my friends had a great experience with OC Seramas and we had to contact her to edit my entry form for the show and she is very polite and nice.

Last edited:
Yes I will be there also. So hopefully I can talk to some breeders. But, I had a very bad experience from Jerrys Seramas and now I would prefer to talk to the breeder before I get a bird from them
1f614.png

Edit: my friends had a great experience with OC Seramas and we had to contact her to edit my entry form for the show and she is very polite and nice.

Kate Meyers (OCSeraqmas) is putting on the TT show and I will be wandering around answering questions and pointing direction about all things SERAMA with my MOBILE COMMAND CENTER complete with seramas

Just look for me and you have found all things seramas :D

Kate Meyers (OCSeraqmas) is putting on the TT show and I will be wandering around answering questions and pointing direction about all things SERAMA with my MOBILE COMMAND CENTER complete with seramas

Just look for me and you have found all things seramas :D

That is quite the set up! I am hoping to talk to multiple breeders to ask questions

I would love to come and or get Seramas from you guys but am so far I'm gonna have to stick with eggs
1f602.png

Froggies, do you ship hatching eggs?

Back
Top Bottom