American serama thread!

Wow. Aaaalllll the way across the US for me
1f602.png

You can do that!? Excuse my ignorance, but wow. I thought you could only ship eggs and day-old chicks who are still living off the yolk. How do they survive the trip?

You can do that!? Excuse my ignorance, but wow. I thought you could only ship eggs and day-old chicks who are still living off the yolk. How do they survive the trip?

Normally they get to their destination in 1-2 days. You can provide foods like apples, oranges, and watermelon for the trip. I had birds shipped from Louisiana and they shipped overnight across the country.

Last edited:
http://www.pacificpoultrybreedersassn.com/

This link is for the Modesto APA NATIONALS Poultry Show in Modesto on January 30th.

To folks coming to this show and want to meet breeders, come find me and i will introduce you to breeders answer questions and all sorts of good things.

I am not a breeder, I collect handicapped seramas from breeders as i am a sucker for the lame :love

Breeders can and DO ship birds weather permitting. And like shahtir sez, they put fruit or veggies in there with them and ship them Express mail in special boxes

Last edited:
http://www.pacificpoultrybreedersassn.com/

This link is for the Modesto APA NATIONALS Poultry Show in Modesto on January 30th.

To folks coming to this show and want to meet breeders, come find me and i will introduce you to breeders answer questions and all sorts of good things.

I am not a breeder, I collect handicapped seramas from breeders as i am a sucker for the lame :love

Breeders can and DO ship birds weather permitting.

I will look for you. It is nice that you are collecting handicapped Seramas. Otherwise they would not have as good of a life and now get another chance

This is my MAIN MAN PEENUT the serama..he comes with me to all the poultry shows on my mobile command center with his harem of two girls.

His number 1 girl Princess (who lost her toes to scaley leg mites :(
she was a shelter rescue

I also have Zoey the one winged wonder

Last edited:
This is my MAIN MAN PEENUT the serama..he comes with me to all the poultry shows on my mobile command center with his harem of two girls.

His number 1 girl Princess (who lost her toes to scaley leg mites :(
she was a shelter rescue

They are so cute!! I am glad they found a good home.

Back
Top Bottom