American serama thread!

I'm so mad I tried hatching a Wheaton hen but all I hatched was ten males ;(

R U serious???? You got 10 males??? There is something going on this year...have no idea what, but males are in abundance.....KRAZY!

I would love to add some Serama to my farm. How do I find a breeder/supplier? I am near Cincinnati in SW Ohio, but I am willing to drive a few hundred miles if required.
Sharon Middleton and Mandy Malin are near you. I saw Sharon at the ON last year, so she may still have Seramas. I believe Edgar has a pair of whites for sale. I have a white cock I'd like to move out. Beverly Fledderjohn is a couple hours north of you, and she usually has something. Matt Lahmon is in Lima, and I know he is raising blacks. The Freehling (sp) live in southern Ohio, and they have nice birds. I don't have contact info for you for anyone (except me, right?) but they aren't hard to find. Don't forget to look in KY and IN as well!

Last edited:
Just started this coop for the two serama chicks I hatched out of the bator, what do yall think? I think it is the perfect size for a pair or maybe three seramas...it is four foot long, three feet tall and two feet wide...I also have a dozen eggs in the bator that are all growing so I needed more cages.

Oh yeah, it cost me around 100.00 in supplies not including my labor. I am finishing the paint job now and will post pics when I am finished. I am going to put ROODER inside of it with his hen that now has five eggs in the nest box!!!

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom