American Vorwerks

I just did a bit more research on JBJ and they don't ship... Welp, guess me and the SO are going to have to take a little trip to Texas in the Spring. ;)  We've already fallen in love with our Sulmtalers, why not try another Landrace breed? ;) 

If you end up with any please let me know. I'd love to buy/trade once everyone is old enough to lay and it look like you're almost local!

Me too! I am moving to a horse farm in Maryland this year, and my goal is to raise Vorwerks when I'm there. If you are lucky enough to obtain actual Vorwerks, you would be doing a great service by breeding them and providing them to others. Good luck to you!

Hi there, I updated the main Vorwerk thread, but forgot to do the same with this thread. There is exciting news for this breed!

In addition to the few unique bloodlines of true Vorwerks that are already being cultivated in the USA by Windfall, GabrielBane, JBJ Poultry, and The Hatching House, they will also be available sometime this year from Greenfire Farms! That will be sure to boost their popularity in our country.

Vorwerks seem so promising, I hope we Americans will do a good job of maintaining them. I can't have birds until after I move, but Vorwerks are definitely in my future.

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom